Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome, anybody and everybody who is visiting! I would like to inform you that this website is made for any Maximum Ride junkies - like myself - and a place where you can discuss freely about whatever you want about the books. Also, I would like to inform you that I know when the 7th book of the series is coming out!

-Cue drumroll-

February 14th, 2011

Also, we know the movie is coming out sometime in 2013. James Patterson said, and I quote, "I want new actors, actors that haven't been discovered yet." So, now you know that there is a 50/50 chance that there will be NO Kirsten Stewart, or Robert Pattinson! I have the new cover for the book up on this website, just look in the far right corner, and look near the top, there should be a gadget that shows it. Unfortunatley, that picture was too small and I couldn't read the text that is on it. Nor, could I find a bigger version of the picture. But, please enjoy this blog and invite your friends!

Fly on,
Haylee

2 comments:

  1. I HAVE FIRST COMMENT!!!

    By the way, excellent idea Haylee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD, yes you do have first comment Kevin, and thanksss! I'll join your blog too! ( if I haven't already? )

    ReplyDelete